- Guide (if 8 or more people)
- Map for the trail you have chosen (If less than 8people)
- Double ‘D.A.G. Freeland’ kayak
- 2 paddles
- 2 life jackets
- Dry bags for your personal belongings
- Lamp for the kayak (for night trips)
To really experience a city you need to see it by night, while many are in the bars and restaurants of Riga’s old town, you will be Kayaking through the Riga canal and out into the Daugava. Watch the sunset into the Baltic before completing your 7km circle in a leisurely paddle through Riga’s waterways.